Multi-functional Children Rehabilitation Therapy Pediatric Standers Standing bed and Stand System Equipment
It is suitable for helping children who are not able to stand independently to keep upright or incline,
and it is used for children’s standing training in three ways: prone, supine and back lying
1. Enhance the inadequate head control
2. Improve the strength of lower limbs
3. Pull the leg muscles that may have been shortened
4. Keep different body parts aligned correctly
5. Make breathing smoother, because when standing upright, the lungs can expand better and inhale more air.
6. Promote blood circulation
7. Promote digestion, because food will flow down naturally
8. It can promote bone development and bear bone stimulation that can be enhanced
9. Promote interaction with the environment and peers to keep the line of sight at the same level
• 0-90 degrees adjustable.
• Aluminum lifter is durable and easy to use.
• 4 sets of spring locking devices to ensure the safety of vertical frame.
• A pair of underarm struts.
• High grade polyurethane leather for standing frame makes it more comfortable and durable.
• Four wheels, two of which have brake function.
• 1 set of manual lifting device.
• set of hand lifting controller.